How to save to desktop
1) In the browser settings, open the display of the "bookmarks bar", after which a strip will appear under the search bar
- this strip is a "bookmark bar". We will save business card icons on it.
2) Being on the business card, we click with the RIGHT mouse button on an empty space of the "bookmark bar"
and select "Add page" in the drop-down list.
How to save on smartphone
1) Being on the business card, swipe down and a menu appears on the top in which there are three dots on the right.
2) Click on three points and select "Add to main screen" in the drop-down list.
We assign a name and save. Now the business card is always with you and at hand!
How to save to IPHONE (safari)
1) Being on the business card, swipe up and from the bottom a menu appears in which there is an arrow in the center.
2) Click on the arrow and select "Go to <Home>" in the drop-down list.
Now the business card is always with you and at hand!
Share via link
In the "BUSINESS CARDS" section under the template, the share icon on the far right.
Click on the icon - copies the "link to your business card" to the clipboard,
then insert it into any messenger, letter, social network and send.
Share using QR code
Go to your business card using the "link to your business card" and take a screenshot of the QR code.
You distribute a screenshot of the QR code as an image in social networks, adding a little text encouraging the reader to scan the QR code,
go to your business card, register, etc.
Share using address
From the moment you create and save your business card, the search engine indexes it and adds it to the search results, this process can take from 2 to 20 days and depends on 2 factors:
1. From how fully you filled your business card (so that all buttons work, without errors in the text).
2. From the search engine - how quickly it will do its job of indexing and issuing.
When the business card appears in the search, tell the person your unique business card address - your phone number in international format
where the letter of your choice appears in front of the number instead of the plus sign (+).